It's true, in the good ol' U.

It's true, in the good ol' U.S. of A. you can amend any contract as long as the other party agrees to the amendment. I've always wondered, with eTOS agreements why we have suffered a "take it or leave it" mentality and not been able to amend certain conditions of the 'contract.'

TOSAmend: The easy way to modify web service Terms of Service agreements | Owocki dot com
http://owocki.com/2011/09/02/tosamend-the-easy-way-to-modify-web-service-terms-of-service-agreements/

Comments

Te TTillett said…
Although I guess the way the company sees it if you disagree then you'll leave & by staying with the service you are in affect agreeing to the change?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.