As a motorcycle rider, more importantly as a sportbike rider, this stuff irritates the crap out of me.

As a motorcycle rider, more importantly as a sportbike rider, this stuff irritates the crap out of me. First they're riding like dipshits (sorry for the swearing) then they're lane splitting, then they're talking about taking the fence down, then they're all over the place creating a CF, and then they speed on past the police.

I don't normally say this, but I hope they all get caught and prosecuted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jofp-Bq-CrE

Comments

Jason ON said…
I was lucky. When I started to get social with my riding I found a good responsible group. No ass-hattery to be had and if you did you were shunned from any group rides, made fun of and pretty much ostracized from the sportbike community. Those that left started another group that has since failed, started again, failed and now they're nowhere to be seen.
Jason ON said…
Ha ha ha! GSXR riders! Ha ha ha!

I knew one guy when I started and he had a Ducati. He never wanted to ride, though. So I rode alone. Then someone introduced me to Colorado Sportbike Club (or, www.cosportbikeclub.org) and it all went from there,
Colin Fosgate said…
I'll admit, I've participated in a fair share of asshatery on a bike, but wtf are these people doing? How cool is it to burn up tires at nearly $200 a piece?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.