Google Maps

Anyone else having problems with Google Maps? Or is it just me? I swear, GMaps is so frustrating to use I just want to chuck my laptop through the window, then pick up the pieces and slam them on the ground over and over again like some primitive ape who can't get an iPad to show pictures of little kittens.

So, I used the MyTracks app on my phone to record a motorcycle ride I went on last weekend. When all was said and done, though, I forgot to restart the recording while we were stopped for lunch.

The Map I'm Working on: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216178225411704579963.0004adb5aed0cfa588af0&msa=0&ll=39.673899,-105.398026&spn=0.320801,0.633774

Here's the first Map:



So, I go to add the additional route to the map:



And then some sprucing up with the thumbtack instead of the pointy-balloon thing:



Looks good, right? That's what you think. This is the fourth time I've done this and watch -- once I save and refresh:


It Does NOT Save!

I can't begin to tell you how annoying this is when trying to create a Google Map!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.