So, they'd have us believe that millionaire superheroes are a conspiracy to encourage people to put their faith and...

So, they'd have us believe that millionaire superheroes are a conspiracy to encourage people to put their faith and trust into the real life 1%ers?

It in no way was just convenient at the time to have millionaire superheroes who couls afford costumes, cars, weapons and who still had the flexibility to go fight crime all the time? Ergo, a convenient "way out"?

Why Are So Many Superheroes Trust Fund Babies?
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/andrewsullivan/rApM/~3/w0ZyYTu3nQ0/why-are-so-many-superheroes-trust-fund-babies.html




(Did I use ergo right? I always get it wrong)

Comments

Well, it would be hard for a poor person to afford all the cool gadgets.
Adam Vollmer said…
Admitted, I love Batman the most of all superheroes, but when I think caped crusader I don't think wealthy.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.