Who's to Blame? Surely not the RCC or the Pope!

According to the RCC, everyone is to blame but the church itself. "The Devil made me do it," doesn't work in American courts of law and it shouldn't work in public opinion.

The Catholic Church's public disregard for the actual crimes being committed is offensive to common people. That they're running a PR campaign against the Devil, the NYTimes and anyone else rather than being proactive and talking about eradicating this sort of behavior speaks volumes to their mission: Circle the wagons.

I guess that's the problem when you're used to dealing with people who will trust you on nothing but faith. You're not used to dealing with people who question and think.

Although my dad had us all baptized, I am so glad I didn't grow up in the Church and declared myself an atheist at 12. I much prefer to live in a rational world rather than this one: Watch Video

Stuff Catholics Have So Far Blamed for the Church's Pedophilia Scandal - Sceptrecism - Gawker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.