GREENSPACE VIDEO ON EARTH DAY CRISIS -- When do we stop allowing immigration to destroy a million acres a year? | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

my friend, an Obama hating birther, sent me this link in an email saying he got it from a democratic friend, himself.

What do you think? I think it's someone trying to wrap immigration up in a nice leafy green package in order to convince environmentalists to hate immigrants.

What the blogger is not mentioning is the fact that even if we didn't have a million immigrants a year coming to our shores (his number) people would still be tearing up open land to put in mini-malls. Our economy supports that over preservation. Empty land cannot be taxed at the same rate as developed land.

Anyhwo, I know there's at least one or two people following me that might have some constructive input into this.

GREENSPACE VIDEO ON EARTH DAY CRISIS -- When do we stop allowing immigration to destroy a million acres a year? | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.