ARIZONA the new Texas?

Tat is to say, Arizona, the new collective of close-mindedness known as conservatism?

My friend sent me this link in an email today. I know we've all seen this before, but what happens if this bill passes and Hawai'i produces the birth certificate yet again? Are they yet again going to just discount it as a government cover-up?

How come these conservative ideologues didn't fight this hard to find Bush's early separation paperwork that proves he never really went AWOL?

"ARIZONA BILL TO REQUIRE BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM OBAMA FOR 2012" - Patriot Update

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.