Jesus and the Bible

So, I was watching YouTube video of Jesus and all the atrocities that have been committed in his name and how with a simple word or two he could solve many of the problems facing the world today.

And for some reason I had this image of a Pat Robertson-type talking to Jesus, trying to convince him how we should hate the gays, burn the Muslims, keep enough Jews around to make sure Israel has enough people to qualify for Biblical prophecy, etc when it occurred to me, Jesus' reaction probably would have been something like this: "But I never read the Bible."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.