McDonald's Continues to Sizzle (MCD)

So I went to McD's the other day for the first time in a long time and can't say I enjoyed the experience.

My Complaint:

Store number: 6235
Order number: 708
Date: 4-17-10
Time: 10:25AM

First time I'd been in a McDonald's restaurant in about a year and thought I'd try one of those McCafe's instead of Starbucks or another specialized coffee shop.

I ordered a $1 sausage McMuffin and a Mocha chilled McCafe.

I have to say, the McCafe was horrible. It tasted like bad coffee with grounds. I would have returned it but having never had one before I wasn't sure if this was how it was supposed to taste.

I'll never order one again -- preferring the 7-11 iced coffees instead.

On a positive note: I appreciate the way McDonald's has been trying to make your menu more health-conscious.

Have a great day!


McDonald's Continues to Sizzle (MCD)

Their response (which I was actually impressed with minus a coupon or something for a sandwich or drink of my choice, but that didn't matter):

Hello Jason:


I want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the McDonald's in Denver, CO with me. Your feedback is very important to us as it allows us to better understand how we can improve our service to you.

I am sorry the Iced coffee Mocha did not live up to our high quality standards.. Please be assured that we want to provide you with an exceptional experience every time you visit us. From your email, it is clear we did not meet your expectations. Again, I am truly sorry we disappointed you.

I want you to know that I have already taken action on your feedback. After reading your email, I immediately shared the information you brought to our attention with the local franchise owner of the restaurant you visited. Additionally, I notified our regional McDonald's consultant who works with this owner for follow-up in the restaurant and appropriate corrective action.

Again, Jason, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your business and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you soon.


Candace
McDonald's Customer Response Center

ref#:6804186

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.