Conservative Write Racial Slurs Against Obama and Family

It's times like these that remind me why I do not like the Conservative movement in American today. It's one thing to believe in smaller government (which I do) and more efficient government spending (which I do) it's another to be proud to be racist, to perpetuate racial stereotypes and to be bigots.

And the worse part? Only a small few of them thought this sort of talk was wrong. First, Obama is not a Marxist; second Michelle Obama had done nothing to be classified as a "witch" and third, when did wanting or support peace become something bad?

I seem to remember a time when the conservatives said leave the Bush girls alone (although they were very news worthy with their drunken escapades) and now they're going after someone else's family? Where's the mutual respect, courtesy or gentlemenship?

I guess the conservatives are claiming with a million tiny whispers that there is none; that instead of riding above it, they're wallowing in it. Sad. The party of Lincoln, the party of Reagan has embraced the loudest, the most uncouth, the basest and most vile of their flock, wrapped them up and said this is who we are.

And as long as this behavior is applauded by conservative leaders, I'll not be voting republican, no matter how I might approve of the candidate.

Conservative Free Republic blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama children

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.