Anyone want to save a kitteh?


Anyone want to save a kitteh?

via Harold Chester​

Originally shared by Emily “Syreene” Vitori

Putting out the call asking for commissions because this little one needs your help!

As you all know, our backyard cat had kittens on our backporch. We took them in and have found homes for most of them, but this little female Tortie that we named Pumpkin has unfortunately done something to injure her front paw. She's been limping and keeping it curled up against her while continuing to play and do kitten things... but it breaks my heart every time I look at her limp.

We decided that with that injury we're just not going to risk putting her back outside or taking her to the pound, so we're doing what we can to find room for one more cat in our household. I don't know how much it's going to cost to get her fixed, but we're having the preliminary visit to the vet on Saturday to find out.

In the meantime... if anyone wants to commission me to help offset the cost of us trying to help this little kitten, it would be immensely appreciated! http://syreene.deviantart.com/gallery/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.