I'm not a fan of having conversations near eavesdroppers.

I'm not a fan of having conversations near eavesdroppers. So much so that I will go for a walk or step into an empty room if I thought my privacy might be compromised.

That being said, the article asks the right question: how much more innovation might exist if powerful companies didn't stymie innovation in an effort to protect themselves?

One can make the argument that such protections urge innovation by others but really, is "slide to unlock" or "rounded edges" something that needs to be defended in court?
http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-battle-over-net-neutrality-started-with-the-1920s-era-hushaphone?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=atlas-page&_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.