If filling your feed up with the Hypnotoad from Futurama turned out to be the best way to monopolize your eyeballs...

If filling your feed up with the Hypnotoad from Futurama turned out to be the best way to monopolize your eyeballs and associated personal data, that's what Facebook would become tomorrow.

That about sums it up. Even for G+.

Hey, Google! I want to see the unfiltered Stream, not what you think I want to see. That's what search is for.

Originally shared by Dan Michael

Serves ya right, Noseybook. Mind you, is Google really any better/different when it comes to personal data collection?


http://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/facebook-sharing-crisis.html

Comments

Jason ON said…
Yeah, I have something similar to that going on, but you're right, you don't see communities or +1s.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.