One of the things that annoys me the most about Blogger is mobile.

One of the things that annoys me the most about Blogger is mobile. Not that the mobile app isn't great, but that drafts created on the mobile app don't show up in drafts on desktop.

Many times I'm out and about and have an epiphany I want to share with the world. So, I open up the Android app, type out a rough draft, add some photos and then save it for review later. As we all know, typing on a mobile isn't as easy as typing on an actual true keyboard.

However, the draft doesn't show up on blogger.com. With all Google's autobackups and save to clouds, one would think the Blogger app would save drafts to the cloud a little easier.

Or, maybe it does and I just can't find the setting. I'm pretty, not smart.

Comments

I just did a small test with the Blogger app (from Google) on Android, and after hitting the discette icon to save, it appeared on desktop like any other draft. What are you doing differently?

Added: Are you using a different Google account?
Jason ON said…
Hmm... I don't know. I created a post last night, saved it and while it was on the app this morning, it wasn't available on desktop. Let me try again.
Did you see the last sentence, which I added just before you posted? That would be an easy trap to fall in.
Jason ON said…
Johnnie Hougaard Nielsen, no. This account. 

However, I did create a post on the app just a few minutes ago, saved it and it showed on the web interface. 

So weird.
Pravin Vibhute said…
Google had completely ignored the blogger application. May in near future it will go the way of reader.
David Kutcher said…
Pravin Vibhute​ I highly doubt that. It is true that Blogger has ignored their mobile app, but not the Blogger platform.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.