I'm thinking it's about that time for a new profile picture for the Community. All in favor?


I'm thinking it's about that time for a new profile picture for the Community. All in favor?

The Yay's have it.

Alright, boys and girls, the rules are the same. 

1- You must own the rights to the image. The easiest way to do that is to take the picture yourself or know the photographer (such as my friend/S.O. took the picture of me.)

2- Previous submissions will be disqualified. We need new stuff, not old stuff. As someone who just had a birthday I can honestly tell you, old sucks. 

3- Image must have something to do with motorcycle riding. Yes, your abs look great but that doesn't have anything to do with riding. Yes your S.O. is cute, but unless they're on a bike they don't need to be entered.

4- I'm sure there's something else. Maybe something about vulgar or nudity. I forget. Logos and self-promotion are fine, but shouldn't be the subject of the photo. Remember, your peers will be judging these and in the event the winner breaks any decency rules I will use a picture of my feet in it's stead. Or the runner up, depending on my mood.

5- Tag the submitted image with #mrprofile061514  

All entries must be submitted by June 15, 2014 if you couldn't tell by the tag. Whosoever holds to these rules, if s/he be worthy, shall possess the power of Profile picture.

Ready? And GO!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.