For those of you paying attention I had a birthday yesterday.

For those of you paying attention I had a birthday yesterday. Without disclosing how much more awesome I am, let's just say I was still in high school when my mom was my age.

The other day I had a conversation with a woman who mentioned her son and granddaughter a handful of times. The woman didn't look much older than me so I asked her how old she was, letting her know my birthday was coming up. She said she was my (new) age.

Huh? My age and a grandparent? WTF?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA8bIiJ8i0s

Comments

David Gross said…
Happy Birthday Jason :) my girlfriend was a grandmother at 44. I turned 51 on 4/3.
Melissa Beagle said…
Happy Birthday Jason ON! Hope you had a great day.
Theresa Reel said…
So Sorry I missed it!  Happy Belated Birthday, I  hope it was a great one, and that you will have a year ahead of abundance in all that is good!
Sash Walker said…
Sorry I"m late but Happy Birthday!!! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you in Denver. I tried to text you. :( Hope your birthday was amazing!
Jason ON said…
I never received a text or email and wondered if you guys changed you schedule. Too bad. Next time, then. ;)
Sash Walker said…
Oh, I texted the number I had in my phone that I reached you with last year. :( But we'll be back. I'm really sorry to have missed you.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.