I don't know how well this movie did in the theaters, but I can't imagine it did well.

I don't know how well this movie did in the theaters, but I can't imagine it did well. Eeegads, this was a terrible movie. At this point I have to assume their target audience was 5 to 10 year old boys and people who can't read. 

If you haven't seen this, my advice: don't. There was so much potential there and either Disney or Gore (the director) said fuck it, we're making a movie no one will want to see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjFsNSoDZK8

Comments

as a guy who's part Native American, i refuse to ever see it. period. everything about it is embarrassing and borderline insulting, and that's just from seeing pictures & glimpses of trailers.
Luigi Buscemi said…
^^^ It's entertainment. Not a documentary. I'm Sicilian, I still watch The Sopranos.

http://youtu.be/C6cxNR9ML8k

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.