If you've ever felt like leaving the Goog in the rearview, here's a great starter list to get you going.

If you've ever felt like leaving the Goog in the rearview, here's a great starter list to get you going.
Before Google Docs (Drive) I was an avid user of Zoho which is a great service.

Originally shared by Gerben van Erkelens

Aha. Leaving one service for the other "better/less evil" alternative. Sounds to me as a switch to something more evil or just as evil. Same wine, other one's bag.

Pretty biased imo. Although I'm not saying to use Google instead of those others...do as you wish...but hey, this smells like linkbait :-)

Fast Company: 30 Ways To Leave Google Apps Behind. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw4K-KiBA
http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw4K-KiBA

Comments

Blair Warner said…
I have used Zoho over the years. I still use their invoice app currently. Great suite of products.
Milan Svitek said…
Why leave something that works perfectly? The whole ecosystem works together, and the apps are great!

Is there a better calendar app? Yes. Is there a better storage app? yes!

Does the calendar populate automatically if someone sends you an email, or you confirm an event on G+? Does this cloud service double as a method to send massive files simply by sending them as attachments and then clicking "OK"? 
Probably not...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.