I read the news.

I read the news. All day long. Whenever I'm not actively doing something else, I'm reading the news. And that's why I stick with the big name news sources (for the most part). 

Granted, the big names aren't immune to having the wool pulled over their eyes or reductions in manpower, but they're less likely to wage their reputations on shoddy reporting than smaller papers and especially, blog-style websites are willing to risk.
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/attytood/The-one-Obamacare-story-that-nobody-should-read.html#9ZfUTqf8WYPW4IRK.30

Comments

Michelle Marie said…
I do the same thing. Sometimes I cant pull away from the news. The site I'm stuck on the most is the DailyMail and I read a LOT about Obamacare.
Jason ON said…
If I posted half of what I actually read I'd be one of those very annoying people who post every few seconds of the day. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.