It's almost the end of January (just a few days left) and I missed the profile picture quarterly contest.


It's almost the end of January (just a few days left) and I missed the profile picture quarterly contest.

Sorry.

So, let's start a new one for Feb 15, 2014.  

The rules are the same:
1  something to do with motorcycle riding.
2  The submission must be your own image (or, you must have rights to the image)
3  Most votes win
4  New Rule No previously used images. That's right, if you submitted an image in the past and it wasn't a winner, it's still disqualified for this run. 

I know it's been winter and most of us (northern hemisphere people) haven't been out riding, but there could still be a picture from your past, or a picture of your bike in the snow, or a picture of your gloves or whatever.

5  Submissions must be tagged with the hashtag #MRPFeb2014  . Please remember to put the hashtag in the original post (and if at all possible, let us know about the picture. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, a couple dozen or more should be fine). I'm not sure if hashtags added after the fact will show in search results.

The current Community Profile picture was submitted by +steve johnson and Tina Walker, of Tina in Utah. (Hmm.. not sure why Steve didn't populate).

The winning image will be our profile picture until June, so get to posting!

Comments

Thanks for the clarification on the contest, I was wondering what it was for!
haha I just realised that the "5" was rule #5. I thought you were saying that five submissions had to be posted!
Jason ON said…
Nope. Just wanted to encourage new entries not people who almost made it last time getting to re-enter second places.
haha not enough coffee in my system at the time of the reading xD
Jason ON said…
It's all good, Bessie Young. We've all been there.
Jason ON said…
Sorry it took so long to get back to this, guys. I've been fairly busy and the few times I had to sit down and not do anything, I wanted to sit down and not do anything. ;)

Tina Walker narrowly beat out Bessie Young this turn. 

Start prepping your images for voting in May and we'll change the Community Profile Image somewhen around June 1.

In the meantime, enjoy Tina's appreciation for birds.  ;)
Sash Walker said…
Hahaha! I thought for SURE Bessie Young had me beat! Appreciation of birds. . . LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.