A few years ago I read about a photographer, or rather a photographic method, wherein the photographer would rent...

A few years ago I read about a photographer, or rather a photographic method, wherein the photographer would rent stuffed animals, set them up in the 'wild' and then capture those great images.

As far as I was concerned such actions were unethical and when I expressed my disdain other photographers came to the method's defense, citing whatever it takes to get the shot.

When I read the headline for the below article I feared the article would be a long the same lines: ...uses animals from his friend's taxidermy shop... or some variation thereof. I was pleasantly surprised to discover how he captures these great animal portraits.
http://distractify.com/culture/arts/photographer-netherlands-incredible-nature-photos/

Comments

eDDie TK said…
that photog has some amazing shots - the other "bad" are the ones that go to a game farm and say wild ???
Jason ON said…
Yes eDDie TK! I'd forgotten about that one!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.