Via Robert Wallis

Via Robert Wallis

If you're leaving Instagram and need to grab your images before you sit down. ..

Originally shared by Daniel Treadwell

Easily copy your photos from Instagram to Google+

With Instagram recently causing an uproar by changing their TOS many people went looking for an easy way to make a copy of their photos.  Given that there weren't any extremely simple solutions I decided to throw one together for myself and others to use.

Instagrab will ask you to sign in to both your Instagram and Google+ accounts, then with the click of a button will create a private Instagram album on G+ and copy all of your photos across.  Transfers will be queued up, so if it isn't happening right away please just a wait a while as there are likely others using the service.

I'm a little late in releasing this as I got a little caught up in the holidays but figured some may find it useful.  It didn't take too long to put together as I have a bit of experience integrating with both networks due to my work on Fotostat (Be sure to check it out if you are a photographer wanting an easier way to manage your online presence).

Be sure to let me know what you think of it or if you have any problems.
http://instagrab.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.