Bake your dog a cake!!


Bake your dog a cake!!

Comments

Mike DiGiovanni said…
I just got this yesterday in my dogs bark box. I guess he got it really. Didn't make it yet but looks awesome
Rich LaDuca said…
I feel a very specific kind of ridiculous vibe when I see these things...

Because that dog just ate ANOTHER lump of cat shit out of the litter box.

It cares not for a wheat free cake (or what have you)
Andrew Maxwell said…
We give our dogs puppy ice cream
Jason ON said…
+Mike, it came in the BarkBox here, too!
Jason ON said…
Andrew Maxwell , my dog gets puppy ice cream too, but in the summer.
Andrew Maxwell said…
Yup, ditto. Where do you get this?
Jason ON said…
Barkbox. <== Google
Jeff Chapman said…
Do not use chocolate frosting if your dog is under 30lbs.  If it's above them severely limit portion size.  :)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.