For all 3 or 4 of you who await my every word, I just wanted to let you know nothings wrong, I'm just tired.

For all 3 or 4 of you who await my every word, I just wanted to let you know nothings wrong, I'm just tired.

Tired in the sense that I have no energy and tired of people outbursts I've seen lately anytime I disagree with someone.

I haven't really wanted to be on social media for that reason alone.

Never fear, I will be back. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Saturday, maybe next week. We'll see.

Comments

Bob Jewels said…
Jason ON Did you join the BUZZ refugees community?  There we promise a "Stepford wife" kind of forum.  Anyone yells at another and we moderate them out.....
Let me know if you need to be invited.

EDIT: OK I see you joined....
I promise you only "controlled outbursts"..... ;)
Steve Ruge said…
Hey I never got an invite to the Buzz refugees community!
Jason ON said…
I actually haven't been to the community yet, Bob Jewels .

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.