So it looks like Instagram will be having a mass exodus soon.

So it looks like Instagram will be having a mass exodus soon. I decided to try out EyeEm as others appear to have been doing in the wake of IG new ToS.

I have been using Streamzoo in conjunction with IG for nearly a year and it appears as though EyeEm doesn't bring anything new to the table.

So far, with EM, I'm not thrilled. I don't see how it does anything new or different than Streamzoo and it crashes on me left and right. Streamzoo has better photo editing controls and a really good desktop interface, to boot.

I'll probably stick with SZ for now.

Comments

Jason ON said…
Picasa is a desktop client and can be used for sharing photos, Nolan L. I really like it for cataloging and quickly editing pictures.

Instagram, Streamzoo, EyeEm and others are more for mobile sharing. As I said earlier, SZ has a really good desktop browser experience as well. Instagram was only mobile but after the FB buyout they added a desktop interface that very closely resembles Facebook.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.