What's that google feature where I can move all my stuff from one account to another?

Comments

Jason ON said…
Google "sign in"? I know Takeout lets you export your stuff, but there's one that let's you move stuff from MyAccount@gmail.com to MyOtherAccount@gmail.com.
Jason Bayton said…
I know what you mean, but I can't for the life of me remember it. If I do, I'll post back.
Jim Purcell said…
I have tried and failed. Good luck!
Georgi Kolev said…
Here is the process explained Jason ON Don't know if it works since I have not tried myself. Be sure to notice the transfer process starts after 7 days and lasts 2 I think. 
http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57471709-285/migrate-google-circles-from-one-account-to-another/

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.