If you haven't seen this meme or read this piece yet, I urge you to do so.

If you haven't seen this meme or read this piece yet, I urge you to do so. It calls into the light the blatant hypocrisy of the American Family Association's desire to protect children from sexual assault at Target or anywhere else bisexual people might go. Like, outside or to the movies, theme parks or, you know, grocery stores.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/05/22/this-brilliant-meme-inspired-us-to-reword-the-american-family-associations-target-boycott-petition/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=google_plus&utm_source=socialnetwork

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.