I wanted to post this earlier but had a hard time finding a copy of this video that didn't have a 30sec or longer...

I wanted to post this earlier but had a hard time finding a copy of this video that didn't have a 30sec or longer commercial preempting it.

Needless to say, be careful when verbally fighting with a cager. Even without words being shared I once had a truck try to run me off a cliff near Estes Park, CO because (and I can only assume) he didn't like me going faster than he was.

You're always in danger on a bike.

What are some of your horror stories?
http://wsvn.com/news/local/florida-man-runs-over-motorcycle-during-road-rage-incident/

Comments

Lucky it wasn't me and my bike he ran over cause I usually care rather 357 or a 45 on me on the bike.
Jason ON said…
And in Florida, this might be considered a Stand Your Ground moment.
J Preston said…
Wow... some people's children. Smh.
Sash Walker said…
You can delete my post. I just posted it then saw yours.
I'm nauseous after seeing this.
My wife freaked out after seeing this video on our local news last night.
Yea if I was the one ran over the guy driving that Pontiac would be dead.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.