I'm a grizzly bear!

I'm a grizzly bear!

The grizzly bear is one of Yellowstone's most infamous animals. They are known to be solitary, but sometimes gather in large groups to feed. Mother bears give birth in the spring, usually to twins, and are extremely protective of their cubs. Grizzlies may look adorable, but these predators are at the top of the food chain and can eat anything from berries to elk. Weighing in around 800 pounds, the grizzly bear is no sloth. This formidable giant can run up to 30 miles an hour.

This is no surprise to me, to be honest.

Originally shared by Heidi Anne Morris

I got mountain lion 🦁 meaow! 😁 what's yours
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160415-personality-quiz-yellowstone-animal/

Comments

Dave Maez said…
I'm a Rocky Mountain wood tick!
Jason ON said…
Dave Maez, wood tick, huh?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.