I've posted about Kansas and Brownback before and I'm sure I'll post about them again.

I've posted about Kansas and Brownback before and I'm sure I'll post about them again. Brownback, a Koch-funded Tea Party Republican, has systematically been ruining Kansas. His latest effort is to circumvent the checks and balances provisions built into our Constitutional governments. You see, the state's judges have been telling Brownback "no" and now the GOP wants to prevent judges from disagreeing with their policies.

Yes, this is happening. This your libertarian dream.
http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2016/3/9/1498693/-For-Those-Who-Had-Any-Doubts-Kansas-Has-Officially-Gone-Insane?detail=facebook

Comments

eDDie TK said…
sad - they had to close schools early last year because they ran out on money
More like a nightmare. This would never happen in California. Or could it?
eDDie TK said…
Martha Velazquez
if you vote "R" it can
John Bump said…
It'll be interesting to see what happens if they do manage to bankrupt the state.  I know people leaving Kansas because of the politics right now, and, unsurprisingly, they're the people who have an easy time getting good jobs elsewhere, aka brain drain.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.