Yep.


Yep.

Originally shared by Andrew Craig

Comments

They multiply only because every once and awhile one is a prodigy of some kind. With parents world wide can point at and say, "why can't you be like him at least he can do something?".
Danielle Rossey said…
This is truly not funny
Alicia Borley said…
Danielle Rossey it is because it's a satire of our political system..no one wants harm for kids ever.
Jason ON said…
I don't know, Danielle Rossey​. I think it's hilarious.
Bryce Miller said…
Danielle Rossey it's not funny that gun nuts cause toddlers to murder.
It is funny when one displays how fucked up our priorities are and how our positions are not logically self-consistent; if we can't laugh at it, we'd do what the toddlers do and shoot people.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.