Do you use keyboard shortcuts?

Do you use keyboard shortcuts? I use a few, CTL+X, CTL+P and the like, but rarely do I get deeper than those. I've only recently started toying with Chrome books after installing Neverware's Cloudready ChromiumOS on an old Asus EeePC and haven't really played with it too hard.

Years ago, before tablets, I bought the netbook for a light traveling PC to take with me on motorcycle trips. While I'm glad to be able to bring some more life out of it, I haven't really gone anywhere I needed to take it, recently. In hindsight I probably should have brought it to Florida with me in lieu of my laptop, which I barely powered on.

Needless to say, I haven't experimented with many of the keyboard shortcuts, either.
https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/183101?hl=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.