I've said it before and I'll say it again: the conservatives have spent decades telling people the revolution was...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the conservatives have spent decades telling people the revolution was coming, that the government was their enemy and all it will take is a spark to set the flame. And then we had the idiots at the Bundy ranch. Then in Malheur.

When will they realize they've been misled for years? When will those doing the misleading realize this is the world they've wrought?
http://www.salon.com/2016/02/12/the_bundy_brigades_delusional_last_stand_what_the_failed_wing_nut_revolt_really_tells_us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.