On my way to yet another job fair.


On my way to yet another job fair.

Comments

Rich LaDuca said…
Looks like ur gettin ready to neuraluze someone...
Best of luck! I hope it's more than insurance companies and for-profit colleges when you get there.
Where is Will Smith? Best of luck Jason
Jason ON said…
Nope, but got some leads.
GQ Man gonna nail that job!
Jason ON said…
Thanks. Picked it out myself.
Jason ON said…
Meh. It was a "science, technology, security" job fair. One guy wanted to hire me but I didn't have an active TS clearance and most of the positions the companies were looking for were software developers and IT stuff. I'm in either sales or management.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.