Comic book themed cafe in ... I don't know where. Go to his post and tell him how awesome it is.

Comic book themed cafe in ... I don't know where. Go to his post and tell him how awesome it is.

Originally shared by Mac Vogt

Eyyyy G+! Ay, you guy. No you. So last year, I compiled an album showing yas round the cafe/comic bookstore I work at. I've met so many new ppl here since, I figured it was time for a refresh.

Welcome to the Black Canary Cafe (Album.)

Inside, you'll find a wall-sized hand-made map of middle Earth, larger-than-life sized statues of Batman and Superman, a gang of Deadpools, R2D2, the view down yonge street, our new Katamari Dynasty themed tip bowl by the talented [https://www.instagram.com/d_v_d_xl_y/] random ppl and touring angles, and coffee.

For the record, I love my job.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.