I'm not sure how nude "nude" is, so be prepared to cover your eyes this weekend.

I'm not sure how nude "nude" is, so be prepared to cover your eyes this weekend. No one wants to see Ryan Reynolds in the buff on IMAX 3d. ::shudder::

Originally shared by Harold Chester

"I’m the youngest of four boys, so it’s not the first time I’ve fought another man naked in a burning building" -Ryan Reynolds on going full-frontal for Deadpool Movie
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/ryan-reynolds-says-the-nude-fight-scene-in-deadpool-is-basic

Comments

Tiffany Elle said…
Wrong. I'd very much like to see that.
Christopher B said…
All Ryan does is get ass.. he is probably smashing right now!
Terence Reale said…
I totally want to see him nude in IMAX.. OMFG!  He can't act worth crap, but adorable.  And, a body.  IMO of course.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.