Any humanitarians in northeast Florida or southeast Georgia?

Any humanitarians in northeast Florida or southeast Georgia?

Originally shared by Valkyrie

Okay, WTF good is it to have 8.7k followers if I can't unearth a *single* follower in Jacksonville, FL, or somebody who's willing to boost the signal for a freaking humanitarian reason.

I've got a friend who has had recent health issues, who is out on the streets with no place to stay. He needs a place to couch surf for a few days so we can get him off the fucking street.

Can *anybody* help with this??

If you can, please PM me and I will put you directly in touch with him. If not, can you *please* boost the signal??

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.