Starting tomorrow I'm going to experiment with myself and Google+.


Starting tomorrow I'm going to experiment with myself and Google+. I'm going to use another Google account on Google+ exclusively. If I'm tagged in, I may or may not respond, but starting Monday I will not be checking this account until next week.

No, I'm not sharing the other account as I want to see what kind of people follow me or find me based on what I post, not shared circles, comments, communities or pages.

Image not related.

Comments

Shawna Bergen said…
Good luck with the experiment. :-)
Marty Nozz said…
Should be interested.  We both brought over contacts from Buzz, so starting from scratch with a new account should prove interesting.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.