I ate.

I ate.
http://plus.google.com/116269692894119398670/about

Comments

Lol. I was only mildly satisfied with my Something or Another Coconut Something, also known as Coconut-Curry Chicken. It wasn't bad, the chicken was prepared very well but the flavors were lackluster. I was hoping for a cravable dish but this wasn't it. It won't stop me from returning to try other items on the menu but I probably won't bother ordering that one again. I still really love that hot tea was served automatically along with the ice water with lemon. That little touch sticks with me. And, as we discussed, given our old go-to is now more Thai than Chinese under the new management, this place is now the front runner for Chinese in our delivery radius. A great find for sure!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.