Great list of online photostoring tools out there!

Great list of online photostoring tools out there! I haven't heard of most of these, just Flickr, SmugMug and of course, Google+ . Well, and SkyDrive, but like the article says, it's more for files, not images.

Originally shared by Ken Yeung

The Verge's Ellis Hamburger and Casey Newton have put together a great list of cloud storage apps that you can use to store your photos safely and securely. Well worth a read.
http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/29/4560364/best-cloud-storage-photo-apps

Comments

Jason ON said…
I signed up for Flickr, too. Haven't uploaded a lot to it since my interwebz connection is slow.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.