Watching this right now. Much better than I thought it would be. I'm only 45min in, but it's good.

Watching this right now. Much better than I thought it would be. I'm only 45min in, but it's good.

Which brings up a topic for discussion: do you believe there is a secret cabal of influencers controlling the world from afar? Some conspiracy theorists believe there is a secret room full of ultra-power-players who secretly determine world leaders, stock markets, national conflicts and even who's going to be famous for no reason whatsoever. Do you believe in this? In a secret Illuminati-like organization tweaking and nudging the world to suit their private agenda?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSeWHl1PaKs

Comments

I liked this movie, but the ending was off a bit imo
Jamie Furlong said…
I thought it was pretty average. It reminded me of Vanilla Sky, which I much preferred (even though critics thought that was pretty average).
Jason ON said…
I've never seen Vanilla Sky.
Jamie Furlong said…
Tom Cruise in 'loose canon' mode.
she made the movie for me .. and the style of the film was fun. oh and .. that song he 'runs' to .. fever .. awesome!!
Great movie! loved it! and definitely makes you think about who's really in control
Jason ON said…
Nope. You're not that pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.