I would think there'd be lawyers lining up to take this on contingency.

I would think there'd be lawyers lining up to take this on contingency. NBC is stealing his advertising money and I'm sure they'd be the first to send a cease and desist order should someone upload their content as their own.

Originally shared by Carl Barrett (cl2eep)

I'm sure NBC wouldn't tolerate their content used this way. Another example of the studios not seeing the big picture.
http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/an_open_letter_to_jay_leno_about_stealing_my_video_and_then_getting_it_removed_from_youtube_splitsider

Comments

it's more then lawyers, it's automated take-down agreements between corporations. Have you see the movie Brazil?
Jason ON said…
Nope, I haven't.
Wiki...Brazil's bureaucratic, totalitarian government is reminiscent of the government depicted in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four,[1][2] except that it has a buffoonish, slapstick quality

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.