This is the image I'm submitting for consideration for the #PlusOneIssue1 , theme: architecture.

This is the image I'm submitting for consideration for the #PlusOneIssue1 , theme: architecture. It was hard for me to find a decent architecture image since I don't normally shoot architecture as the subject of the photo.

This image was taken last summer (July). Bok Tower Gardens is an amazing place and if you're ever in the center of Florida it's worth the trip. The tower sings every hour and they even have concerts there a few times a year. The gardens are amazing as only gardens in Florida can be. Florida means land of flowers for a reason.

A little bit of magical wonderland in the Florida highlands. Yes, Florida has highlands. :) http://boktowergardens.org/

Comments

Theresa Reel said…
cool shot and good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.