I have a cough. Do you have any ide how much I hate coughing? A lot.

Comments

Jason Odell said…
Only one solution. Shoot yourself in the neck.
Jason ON said…
But I like my neck.
Jason ON said…
What about straight honey?
Jason ON said…
I forewent the honey and went to 18 year old scotch instead. water of life indeed.
Jason ON said…
Either I'm getting over it or yes, it helped.

Why aren't you here, Alicia Borley ?
Jason ON said…
A G+ birthday party. Looks like only Denver plussers showed. Bistro al Vino in Centennial.
Jason ON said…
I just figured you were in the circle. Oops. Um, tomorrow or the next day we can go fo a drink or something. :)
Jason Odell said…
COS G+ people are shunned
Jason ON said…
COS G+ people are reclusive. :)

Seriously, though. It's not my party.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.