test, test, test

Comments

Will Keaney said…
I don't think it's working.
Jonathan Ware said…
Crap, I didn't study!!!
Neil Lund said…
4-10 copy that, over rover
Jason ON said…
Okay, that's weird. From mobile I can view my Stream and comment on posts but I cannot create a post with an URL attachment such as an article. I cannot copy and paste the URL noor can I share it from GReader.

Plus, I can use all my Google services just fine but I have a Google "Please Sign in" notification in my notifications tray.
Neil Lund said…
Adjust squelch and try again.....
Jen Li said…
Go ahead break..whats your 20? try a booster. Too much echo, there's a dial on the mic. Other than that loud and clear.
Paul M Edwards said…
Luigi Buscemi ...1, 2... 3?!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.