Truth


Truth

Originally shared by Dan Soto

Actions > Words

Comments

No one really cares if you love or don't love a man, we don't ask, you shouldn't tell.
Jason ON said…
George Salgueiro would you tell anyone about your S.O., whether s/he is your spouse or just a girl/boyfriend?
Jason ON Nope, if i have to tell, my S.O would be offended.
Jason ON said…
So, you and your S.O. never go out in public together? You never mention him/her to co-workers or friends? Never go out to meals together?
I don't have, they look and they keep their judgements to themselves. My friends are not so judgemental. Or maybe that detail doesn't matter. Do you tell everyone what is the size of your penis? That is something you keep to yourself. Or maybe you should put it in your crypt too.
Jason ON said…
But you said "we don't ask, you shouldn't tell," which means you think gay couples shouldn't be allowed to be gay in public. If you're allowed to take your S.O. out in public why can't a gay man or woman? If you can have a picture of your S.O. on your desk at work for all the world to see, why can't a gay person? If you're allowed to talk about/brag about your S.O. to your friends, why can't a gay person?

What you're saying, George Salgueiro , is that gays are not equal to you and shouldn't have the same inalienable rights that you enjoy.
Travis Wise said…
I'll tell. If someone doesn't like me telling, I could care less. It's my life.
Jason ON there is not a "public" life in army. You would not date in Afeganistan or have a "desk". I believe in civil union not in marriage.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.