Look! I took a picture of the eclipse!


Look! I took a picture of the eclipse!

:)

Comments

Even though we didn't get totality here and I don't have a telephoto the conditions couldn't have been better. The high clouds burned off just in time and there were some small puffy clouds just to the north and a circle of trees right where it was setting. I'll post as soon as I can get done editing.
Jason ON said…
I took a picture of the eclipse streaming online. :) I sort of cheated.
Adjust the levels a bit in photoshop to get rid of the reflection and no one will ever know ;)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.