$40 for twop drinks? I don't make enough money to like the good stuff.

Comments

Tejas Richard said…
Jason, me neither...though our membership to a vineyard has help significantly, there.
Jason ON said…
Tejas Richard , I used to drink vino but it started giving me headaches.
Jason ON said…
Roxie Falco , what's "-99" mean?
Jason ON said…
Let me get this straight. I bring the tea and you serve I to me for $0.99?
Jason ON said…
To pay you for my tea? I'm confused.
Jason ON said…
I'll have to give it a try, then. I love experiences.
Jason ON said…
Me neither, Christy Daugherty . I'm still too poor to drink like that regularly.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.