Cartoons

So, apparently my roommate thinks Voltron was a stupid cartoon.  Plot-wise and character growth-wise, I can agree to some extent but, in the 80s, this was pure awesomeness!  I mean, they had one simple premise that never failed to deliver: aliens attack, a giant alien mutant attacks, the 6 lions defend, the 6 lions form Voltron who's getting his butt kicked until he creates his sword and defeats the giant mutant alien.

But, come on!  It's Voltron!  Where else are you going to find flying lions, giant robots, and a magical sword?



And she's never heard of Robotech.  Who's never heard of the greatest anime cartoon ever?  Plot, character-development, a story that builds on itself, action romance, death -- Robotech has it all!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.