I won't be buying Nike shoes anytime soon


I'm not sure what the law here in the states is regarding unknowingly purchasing counterfeit items, but to sue your own customers (who didn't steal or try to deceive in anyway, I might add) for buying your product is not good long term business practice.

Nike Sues Guy Who Ordered Single Pair Of Counterfeit Sneakers Over The Internet | Techdirt

Nike,

I've always preferred your competitors' products over your over-priced product and aside from the occasional sale I've never gone out of my way to purchase shoes, shirts or any other item with your logo on it. That being said, if you're going to sue me for making a legitimate purchase, I'm not going to be purchasing your product going forward either.

Sincerely,

Jason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.